Bluetooth Talkie is an application that simulates the work of a walkie-talkie.
Bluetooth Talkie works via Bluetooth adapter on your device and allows to send voice or text messages in one-way communication mode.
Up to three connections to one device are available in this app version.
Features of the application:
- Quick search and connect;
- The multiple connections;
- Voice and text messages;
- Simple and intuitive interface;
- Audio visualization;
- The application has many ways to use.
How to use the application:
On devices (phone or tablet) you want to use as a walkie-talkie, you need to install the 'Bluetooth Talkie' application and turn on the Bluetooth adapter.
1. Go to the 'Devices' tab and select companion* from the list of found devices**.
* The number of simultaneous connections can be set in the application settings.
** If the device is not displayed in the list, then try to turn on Bluetooth detection in the settings of your phone and repeat the search.
2. Click on the button with the number of connections after the companions are selected.
3. The devices go into 'waiting' mode after successful connection. In this mode, the application works according to the rule: while one speaks (transmission - TX) - others listen (reception - RX).
Please note that the working distance depends on the device model and external conditions of use.